Saysimple is an omnichannel communication platform (SaaS) that allows companies to communicate with their customers via all messaging channels – such as WhatsApp, Faceboom Messenger, Instagram, etc. – from a central inbox. We’re looking for a motivated and talented developer like you to further innovate our platform at a rapid pace! You’ll join our skilled development team to work on API development, metrics, high volume data streams, bots, and AI.
As a team of engineers (developers/devops), we’re continuously working on smart solutions in smaller teams and short sprints. We have 2 Scrum Masters and 1 Product Owner who support us in achieving our goals. You can expect tight sprint planning, daily standups, and regular review to maintain a fast and efficient learning curb. Feedback loops FTW!
We believe that good products are scalable products. That’s why we work fully in AWS (a.o. microservices, micro front ends) and have developed multiple CI/CD pipelines. This way of working supports us in doing builds and tests, with the bonus of automatic deployment, which is great because we’re all about getting the work done easily and efficiently. We never stop!
- Collaborate in brainstorming and building our platform.
- Working closely with other engineers to build features we can deploy on a large scale.
- Coaching Juniors and Mediors to support their (technical) growth.
- Making connections/links with third party software.
- Getting started with our Big Data!
You think and dream in code! Programming isn’t just your job, it’s your passion. You are resourceful and can think ahead. You’re all about good documentation. You’re happy to get your hands dirty with new technologies, even just for inspiration. Because of your experience, you can look at the big picture, you take responsibility, and you’re a full-fledged discussion partner for the entire organization. This isn’t your first rodeo; you already have relevant work experience with a start-up/scale-up.
- You have a minimum of 6 years relevant development experience.
- You’re not afraid of working across a broad range and enjoy working with multiple different technologies.
- You write object-oriented code with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- You do your own unit tests in a TDD way.
- You have experience with linking external systems through their API’s.
- You can analyse complex systems consistently and make important technical considerations early on in a project’s journey.
- Your knowledge and skills include database and platform architectures.
- You can work independently on user stories.
- You are an expert in the field of performance and security, and you’re always up to date with the latest techniques.
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written (in both Dutch and English).
Extra points for :)
- An interest in testing, data analysis, and security.
- Knowledge and/or experience with container software like Docker.
- A nice Github account filled with your own projects.
- In addition to Code, Dutch, and English, you speak (an)other language(s). Extra extra bonus points if your other language is Spanish!
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and tools in a professional environment.
- A friendly and informal company where we believe in having fun at work.
- A competitive salary according to knowledge and level.
- 25 paid vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel and work-from-home allowance.
- Everything you need to work from home.
- A professional training and development budget.
- Room for own initiatives and personal development.
- An informal, flat culture.
- A company laptop.
- Sports remuneration.
- Extra activities such as borrels, regular team outings, and high-level foosball!
Hi, we’re Saysimple! Since 2015, we have been combining messaging software, knowledge, and data to convert traditional customer contact into conversations with value. With our platform, companies are able to have better conversations with their customers, in demonstrably less time.
In addition, we help companies place customer conversations central to their business. This way, new revenue opportunities arise in customer service departments.
We are looking for a passionate and driven colleague who wants to help us shout the Saysimple story from the rooftops! Some of the customers who believe in our approach are Crisp, BMW, Volvo, Danone, Plieger, Daikin, Hanos & Subway.