As an experienced Customer Success Manager you are an integral part to Saysimple’s and our clients’ success. You help guide them through the onboarding and implementation of our software within their organization. Your priority is to make sure that customers are optimally satisfied! You guild sustainable customer relationships by proactively managing the customer lifecycle: from onboarding to adoption to renewal.
Within the Saysimple team, you work together with the Sales, Support, and Technical teams. You take over client contact after the Sales team has secured the acquisition. Part of your job is to actively think alongside the different teams to help develop our product to fit our clients’ needs. Through client onboarding and training, you make sure that Saysimple clients use our platform to its full potential to gain its maximum benefits. It’s your responsibility to tackle these various tasks with a structured approach to reach your, Saysimple’s, and your clients’ goals.
The most important results for you as a CSM are:
- Achievement of customer KPIs with a joint success plan.
- Adoption and engagement within the customer portfolio.
- Maintaining and further expanding customer relationships.
- Responsible for renewal, up-sell and cross-sell.
- Prevention of churn.
- NPS and customer satisfaction.
- Engage clients in the wonderful world of conversations and let them know how to gain more from every dialogue.
- Collaborate on (international) growth.
- Implement training for clients.
- Establish and expand established customer relationships.
- Provide product development input on customer needs and requirements.
- Work with partners from scale-ups to enterprise.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Support teams.
- You work and think at a HBO+ level.
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS/Software start-up company.
- The drive to conquer the world with a scale-up!
- A passion for software(ICT, with preference in SaaS solutions), social media, and online communication.
- Commercial insight.
- You have leadership ambitions.
- Customer-oriented, commercial and punctual.
- Innovative, creative, and solution-oriented.
- Strongly developed social and emotional intelligence.
- Positive and proactive mindset.
- Affinity for Saysimple as a brand and messaging as a service.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both oral and written (Spanish is a plus).
What we have to offer:
- You like to work hard and play hard!
- An inspiring environment with a young, ambitious, and close-knit team.
- A competitive salary according to knowledge and level.
- 25 paid vacation days and 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel and work-from-home allowance.
- Everything you need to work from home.
- A professional training and development budget.
- Room for own initiatives and personal development.
- An informal, flat culture.
- An excellent company laptop and smartphone so you can do and organize your job well.
- Gym membership remuneration.
- Extra activities such as borrels, regular team outings, and high-level foosball!
When we can get back to working from the office, we’ll be back to enjoying everything from massages to table tennis, supplied lunches and team outings, yoga to FIFA tournaments, and so much more!
Hi, we’re Saysimple! Since 2015, we have been combining messaging software, knowledge, and data to convert traditional customer contact into conversations with value. With our platform, companies are able to have better conversations with their customers, in demonstrably less time.
In addition, we help companies place customer conversations central to their business.
This way, new revenue opportunities arise in customer service departments. We are looking for a passionate and driven colleague who wants to help us shout the Saysimple story from the rooftops! Some of the customers who believe in our approach are Crisp, BMW, Volvo, Danone, Plieger, Daikin, Hanos & Subway.
Send us your application with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.