Saysimple is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, revolutionizing the way companies get and stay in touch with their customers through our customer communication management platform.
To achieve this we are looking for an A-player BDR that is keen to accelerate commercial success and help build a solid demand generation foundation. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement for Saysimple. The social messaging market is booming so that is a good start! We have a good overview of companies that could benefit from implementing social messaging strategies through Saysimple. Your role will be finding the right people to speak to, making them aware of the possibilities by sharing inspiring & relevant content, engaging them through personalized outreach, and excite them for a conversation with the sales team.
What you will do:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, to identify companies that fit our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Coordinate with sales team members to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate account target plans.
- Work closely with Marketing to create Targeted Account Lists and bridge the gap for our ABM Strategy.
- Think outside the box and get creative to engage prospects, beyond regular calls and emails.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree (starter or at a minimum of 1 year of experience in a BDR role?).
- Affinity with SaaS start-ups culture.
- You get motivated by working with monthly targets.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Possess natural curiosity to become an expert in this industry and to get to know your targeted accounts inside out.
- Ability to map key targeted accounts, understand our ICP and articulate our value proposition in creative ways to build top of the funnel pipeline.
- Previous outbound pipeline generation experience is a pre.
Does this suit you?
- A good salary and motivating commission structure.
- Career opportunities towards AE.
- Benefits, such as 25 days off, travel allowance, and a collective pension scheme.
- A laptop.
- We will provide a great working from home kit.
- Plenty of room for your own initiative.
- Besides hard work, it’s a lot of fun!
- An inspiring environment with a young, and ambitious team.
And before we forget, there is much more! Once we’re able to return to the office, we can go back to enjoying sports activities, office massages, and catered lunches. If you want to show your competitive side, invite your colleagues for a game of Fifa or table tennis!
Hi, we are Saysimple! Since 2015, we have been combining messaging software, knowledge, and data to convert traditional customer contact into conversations with value. With our platform, companies are able to have better conversations with their customers, in demonstrably less time.
In addition, we help companies to place customer conversations at the center of their company. In this way, new revenue opportunities arise in customer service departments.
We are looking for a passionate colleague who wants to help us shout the Saysimple story from the rooftops! Some of the customers who believe in our approach are Crisp, BMW, Volvo, Danone, Plieger, Daikin, Hanos, Travel with Zoey.
Send us your application with your motivation and CV to email@example.com. We love video motivations!