What you will do
Comprehensible web copy, a good blog, a funny one-liner, or an effective press release about a product launch: every text you write has to do with our field of work, our solutions, and our vision on customer contact. Therefore, we think it is important that you not only produce, but also understand the function of the different types of content. You will also come into contact with our customers to write about their success stories (business cases).
- Bachelor in Journalism, Media, Communication, or Public Relations.
- You speak and write fluent English as your native language (a must), and Dutch.
- Experience in the B2B sector.
- Affinity with the software industry.
- You communicate clearly.
- You are familiar with digital marketing terminology and statistics, including at least SEO, SEA, social channels and Google Analytics.
- You can be deployed flexibly and do not miss any deadlines.
- You are reliable.
Hi, we are Saysimple! Since 2015, we have been combining messaging software, knowledge and data to convert traditional customer contact into conversations with value. With our platform, companies are able to have better conversations with their customers, in demonstrably less time.
In addition, we help companies to place customer conversations at the center of their company. In this way, new revenue opportunities arise in customer service departments.
We are looking for a passionate colleague who wants to help us shout the Saysimple story from the rooftops! Some of the customers who believe in our approach are Transavia, Omoda, Banco Santander, Picnic, Crisp, Corendon, BMW and Danone.