Multichannel inbox for Cardealers
Manage incoming and outgoing customer conversations from all channels in one user-friendly inbox for teams and departments.
Saysimple connect: CRM & DMS integrations
Streamline workflows and provide sales and service representatives with more information using our integrations with LEF, IDAS, PLAN-IT, WEBSOLVE, Salesforce & B-Connect.
In this exclusive whitepaper we give car dealers more insights and tips on how they can effectively use Messaging for customer contact throughout the customer journey. From orientation, purchase, service, after sales and maintenance.
The benefits of messaging
Communicating with potential car buyers via their preferred channel provides a number of interesting advantages, such as:
- Mobile website visits generate more leads thanks to messaging
- Reduce phone traffic to the front desk & customer contact center
- Increase aftersales revenue by reaching more people within your service area through WhatsApp templates
- Being available anytime and anywhere ensures higher customer satisfaction and NPS score
- Optimize workshop capacity by using WhatsApp for fast approvals on additional work
- Questions, answers and service messages become an ongoing story
Generate more leads with WhatsApp for car dealers
By adding a WhatsApp button to each vehicle detail page, you make it easy for mobile shoppers to contact you about a particular car model.
The result: higher conversion and more leads.
Send service & appointment reminders
Inform the customer proactively and reach the customer with 98% certainty using WhatsApp templates for car dealers. Use WhatsApp templates for:
- Workshop appointment reminder
- Agreement additional work update
- Tire change update
- Notification “car ready for pick-up”
Reduce telephone traffic with Call deflection
In addition to generating leads, WhatsApp can also help you reduce your phone traffic. By smartly routing incoming phone calls to WhatsApp, call deflection, you give car owners or potential car buyers the option to get in touch immediately via a messaging channel.